I realized that I had been neglecting the blog. Definitely not on purpose. It just seems that time passes a little quicker now with 2 little bugs around! We have been busy too, but who isn't??
I am now a "van mom" and I LOVE IT! I have always wanted a van. Laugh if you want, but these things are the best! Especially when you add a child and all of their things :-) We got the van right before we headed to Minneapolis at the end of March.
Tummy time at the hotel in Eagan, MN. Eric had a continuing education course, so we headed there for the weekend.
The van came in handy because we brought along my parents as well. My Grandma Bea moved to Rochester the week before we went. We drove there to help get her settled. I love getting updated generation pictures :-) I am happy that she is closer to us now. It will be a lot easier to go visit her in MN rather than Arkansas.
My little 3 month old munchkin.
celebrating Uncle Nate's birthday on April 10th. I like this picture because they have the same facial expression. funny!
Eric just got back tonight from North Carolina. He was there for another continuing ed. class. It was interesting to be here with 2 kids by myself for 3 nights and 4 days. We were busy, but I managed to make it to work and get the kids to daycare on time every day. I'll call it a success. I am excited for my Easter break this week. Then we will head to Minneapolis again at the end of April for another continuing ed weekend for Eric. April is flying by and there's less than 30 days of school left. Bring on summer, but first we need the snow to melt. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment