Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Thursday, January 7, 2010

The little things.

Since starting this blog, I have found that our lives are just not that exciting. Nothing huge or fantastic is going on around here...just the little things that make it life.

1. Mackenzie is starting to walk. She loves the independence, but also loves to walk right next to us for reinforcement.

2. Mackenzie is finally getting a tooth. She will be 10 months old tomorrow and I think she is showing a little ridge and a little white in her mouth. Eric, "the dental school student", disagrees with me, so we started a little bet. I chose today as the day we would be able to feel it. He chose Monday the 18th. I think my day might come and go, but I am still crossing my fingers.

3. Eric started watching Gilmore Girls with me. *please note: he will watch 3 episodes in exchange for me watching a movie with him. I don't like watching a lot of movies, so I think it's a fair trade.

4. Sioux hockey is finally back in action this weekend. They play against Minnesota State-Mankato in GF. I am glad we ordered the channels to watch the games. It makes the winters go a little faster around here!

5. I have my formal observation from my principal this week. She comes in to watch a full lesson and critiques. It's always nice to get that out of the way. Choosing the first week back in school is the only way to go. Over and done, without any time to worry about it.

I think I am out of listing for now. I will try to add a video of Macky walking as soon as I figure out how to do it. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. hey. If you have an easy way of uploading the video to youtube, you can do that and then embed the video in your post. That works well, but you have to make a youtube account.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it an easy program to use on youtube? We have the iMac, so we have iVideo on our computer, but I'm not sure if I can use that to upload on here....any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to have a fascinating life to blog. You've got Mack!!!!! (Colby and I can't get over how CUTE she is!) Just make sure to include lots o' pictures!

    The key to an interesting blog is to let your personality shine through in your posts. Share your unique perceptions and observations as you go through your day. Your own take on things is what makes a blog fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Danielle! I am working on it. :-)
    I will add more pictures, hopefully later tonight.

    ReplyDelete