Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Mackenzie had fun crawling around in all of the snow at Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's.


Eric built a sweet snow fort with the 25 inches of snow in Grand Forks. I take no credit for the fort, but I did have fun playing in it.


Our First Christmas as a Steele Trio!


Hello! It is my New Year's Resolution to keep in touch with family and friends...especially the ones living farther away. :-)
I decided to begin a blog in 2010 among other resolutions, I think this one will be easy to keep. (hopefully)

We are excited to begin a new year. Mackenzie has been such a blessed joy for us and we love watching her grow every day. She learns so much from week to week. She is working on walking. She has taken quite a few hesitant steps so far, but doesn't venture too far from mom or dad's arms. She is getting a little to brave for our liking, though. She will be 10 months in a few days. She still doesn't have any teeth, but we have been joking that anytime she is cranky or fussy that she is teething. She has been "teething" for about 6 months! :-) They will come when they are ready.

Eric is beginning his last semester of dental school here in Minneapolis. He is stressed about finishing up everything, but he is also really excited. He has accepted a job in Grand Forks with the Dakota Dental Associates. They just built a brand new, incredible dental office. He is really lucky to start in such a great place. He graduates in May and we will move in June, when I finish up my school year. We are in the beginning stages of house hunting, now.

I am teaching 1st grade at Sacred Heart Catholic School in Robbinsdale, MN. I love the school and I will be very sad to say goodbye at the end of the school year. I have been so lucky to begin my teaching career at such a fun school. I have been there for 3 years already and I hope to find a teaching job in Grand Forks when we head back.

This is turning out like a Christmas letter, which is perfect because I didn't write one this year. Hope you all have a blessed new year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed Jenny! It took me at least a year before I figured out how to add the cute background and photo on top! I'll be following your blog now:) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! It makes it so easy to stay connected. Love the Christmas pics! Come visit my blog too! www.witandwhimsyblog.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Cousin-in-law Danielle

    ReplyDelete