We have another busy few weeks ahead of us. Next weekend we have Eric's dental school formal. The last one. Wow! We have been going to formals for a long time. I think I counted 10 years. (2 years of prom, 4 years of fraternity and sorority, and 4 years of dental school, we did skip last year's formal because I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and in no mood to wear a fancy dress)
My parents are going to come for the weekend and babysit Mack so we can have the night out. We are making it a long weekend because I don't have school on President's Day. I am excited to have them visit. They haven't been here since October. It will be a nice way to celebrate Valentine's Day, too.
Eric also has his last set of Boards at the end of the month. Thoughts and prayers that they go well, so he can be excited to be in the home-stretch (just over 3 months until graduation!).
Mackenzie is battling a cold like a champ. She's walking everywhere now. Even when she falls, she stands right back up on her own and keeps going. She will still crawl if she is in a big hurry, but I think she enjoys walking better.
I added a picture of her looking like a big girl!
Love the picture! What a big girl! We're still working on Lily crawling. She's scooting really well, but not able to coordinate the legs and hands when she has her belly up! I can't believe Mackenzie will be one soooo soon! Time flies! Is the party in MSP?
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! She smiles about as big as her face will allow! :) Will say a prayer about the boards.
ReplyDeleteshe is getting so big...and cuter everyday!! sounds like you are going to have a busy couple of days. you are so lucky to have your parents to come down and help out. enjoy your visit. miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHi Eric, Jen, and Mackenzie,
ReplyDeleteI had to try this out. I'm not that computer or blog savvy. I can't believe how fast Mackenzie is growing. Have a great Valentine's Day. We spent the weekend shoveling snow. Not too much fun. Riding on it would be much better.
Dave and Deb
I think you guys are doing great David and Deb! she is growing fast. We didn't get much snow today, but it just started. We'll see how much we get!
ReplyDelete