Well we are about to hit 28 weeks for Baby Boy Steele and hopefully the weeks keep going as smoothly as they are now. We have NOT been doing a very good job of documenting this little bug like we did with Mackenzie, but I thought it was about time for another baby bump picture. I will add in the 1st picture we took waaaaay back at 17 weeks. I showed really early and now I feel like I am a lot smaller than I was the first time. I felt HUGE at Christmas with Mackenzie and that is just about the same time as this one. We'll see.
I have my 28 week check this week when I get to do the amazing glucose test. yummy. Mostly I just dislike having to wait for an hour to do the blood draw. Oh well, sugary orange soda, here I come!
We are keeping busy here. Mackenzie just got a new toddler bed and she's not really sure what to think of it. We put it together and stuck it in her room. She is asleep in the crib right now. Hopefully she will get used to the idea of it staying in her room so we can get the crib moved to her brother's room. We painted baby's room this weekend and we like how it turned out. It's blue. :-) Eric likes the idea of having a BOY room. :-)
Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Taping up the room for painting

Done with the walls, now to get the room all ready....

17 weeks, I think :-)

28 weeks and counting!

Mackenzie being a little ham at the pumpkin patch

Happy that we get to take some home. :-)
Happy almost Halloween!
love the baby bump and the blue room. glad to see that you have the hubby painting!! can't wait to see you guys again. mac is getting so big.
ReplyDelete