Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Friday, December 14, 2012

1st Haircuts!!

Well, we finally brought Mackenzie in for her first haircut. I had trimmed the back of her hair a few times before, but thought it was time for a big girl haircut. I wasn't ready to attempt to give her one.

Nolan had 3 or 4 haircuts before Macky's first, but we brought him in for his first salon cut, too. I'm a big fan of JCPenney's because they have been doing free kids cuts certain months throughout the year. They offered it in August and again in November. These were haircuts from November. They usually offer them for school aged children to 12 years, but they said they would take Nolan and Mackenzie.

 Cheeseballs! 


 She's pretty excited. Not sure if it's the haircut or the promise of fruit snacks or a sucker. 


 Nolan got a game boy to play with. He had no idea what he was doing, but he loved the buttons and lights. It certainly made him sit still! 

 Concentrating hard on his fruit snacks and video games


This girl LOVES new experiences. I hope that continues for her. She's willing to do anything and she does it with a smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment