Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Friday, May 3, 2013

A lake weekend in (winter) Spring

We headed to Eric's parent's lake for the weekend of April 20-21st. We figured it would be nice to get out of town for a cheap trip while I still am allowed!  I'm already at 32 weeks, so it's getting close!

 His parent's place is close to Thumper Pond Resort, so it's an easy way to burn some energy for the kiddos. They love the water park. 
 My sports lover! He looks so grown up and tall in this one! 

 This was our spring drive home on April 21st. Looks more like January. I am ready for some warm weather and an actual spring! 

They were huge flakes! 


We love that we have the lake as a new option for a getaway. We won't be able to utilize it as much this winter with baby due in June, but hopefully we'll be able to get there at least once or twice. Maybe the water will be warm and ice free by August?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment