Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Old Navy Jeans!

I was chosen again by the website Crowdtap  and Old Navy's Style Council to sample and share a pair of their white jeans. It was so much fun. I got a coupon for me and a coupon for a friend to go shop and pick out a pair of white jeans for free. I don't usually go shopping with a friend, so that part was awesome. It was nice to get opinions!

Also, being pregnant I put on the size that I usually am and obviously was not able to button it, but I was able to find shirts long enough to cover that part. I bought a pair that WILL fit after baby, they were pretty stretchy and I am confident I will be in them by August! (now that I wrote it, I'll have to work extra hard!)

Here are a few pictures from our day of shopping:

 Dixie is the 2nd grade teacher at my school. 
She bought the whole outfit, actually I did, too! 

 We both went for skinny jeans. We also both liked the Sweetheart skinnies better than the diva ones. They seemed to stay up a little better. 


 Dixie can ALWAYS pull off the scarves! 


I don't think I would've tried on skinny white jeans had I not had the coupon for a free pair, but I really LOVE them, way more than I expected to. I can't wait until I actually fit into them. I think I'd be willing to venture to different colored jeans now after testing out these. 

I had to add this one, I am still regretting not buying the dress, but I only have (hopefully) about 7 weeks left of my pregnancy, so I figured I didn't need another dress for that short amount of time. We'll see if I still feel that way over the weekend. I just might end up finding in my closet come Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment