Daycare is really close to Eric's work. It's a little bit of a drive for me to go there and then head to school, but it's easy compared to Minneapolis driving every day.
I am teaching at St. Michael's in Grand Forks and I am in 3rd grade this year. It's weird to be in such a high grade, but I like my class a lot and it's the biggest class in the school at 17, NICE!
My class is getting used to having a new teacher at the school. They have already found my maternity sub teacher. She's the 3rd grade teacher from last year, and she also happens to be my old 3rd grade teacher. It will make my planning really easy!
I am glad that I am teaching again this year. I hope that Macky get's used to daycare and gets over her separation anxiety. She was even giving Grandma and Grandpa a hard time last night when we went to the Red River football game. Hopefully it won't last too long!
We enjoyed the farmer's market this morning and then went to the UND volleyball match this afternoon. Mackenzie LOVES watching volleyball. She sits on her own, claps and cheers. It's so funny to watch. We will have to take some pictures at the next game! We are keeping busy and enjoying all the exciting fall events in Grand Forks. We are heading to Minneapolis next weekend for the State Fair, watch for an update shortly after that!
My growing baby belly. We also found out this week that we are having a boy! We are excited and ready to get the baby room ready. It's hard to believe we are over half way there. Yikes! :-)
love the baby bump picture. you always look so cute! (and so does Eric!) Glad that you are teaching. sorry that mac is throwing a fit. it is quite normal, though. they usually stop crying after you leave.(aaron and leah did the same thing..and look..they survived! i don't think they are scarred too bad!)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! We are so happy to hear that you guys are doing well. We'd love to come up and visit sometime. My brother and wife live in Grand Forks also. They are expecting in Jan. also.
ReplyDeleteTake care!