Anyway, the point of this post....Mackenzie-isms
She is learning a ton every day and she is starting to put words into sentences. The first one she said was while we were out shopping. I had brought along a rare morning coffee. I took a drink and said "mmm I like coffee" out of the back we hear "I like coffee, too" clear as a bell. It was hilarious.
some of her other sentences are:
Where daddy go? (while playing hide and seek)
I see you.
I go too.
I want that. (more like I want dat)
I come too.
come on daddy/mommy/mama (grandma)/bampa (sounds more like 'mon mommy)
I see that.
You so funny.
I want coffee/water/milk/banana (tons of other words) too.
She is just getting started on them, but she amazes us everyday with a new one. It's so crazy to think how much they change in such a short time. Such smarty pants!
Other great things to share about her:
She is completely done in her crib! I moved it out of her room last Sunday night. She had never slept a night in it before that. She helped me move it into the baby room and slept ALL night in her big girl bed. SOOOO HAPPY to be done with that part. She plays in her room all the time now and loves it!
She had been using a pacifier for night time bedtime. About 2 weeks ago, she helped me throw them in the garbage and then bring the garbage outside. She hasn't slept with one since. We had no idea we had such an adaptable peanut. Hopefully that continues once baby boy comes!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND TRAVEL SAFELY IF YOU ARE HEADING SOMEWHERE!
Can't wait to see her over Christmas! It'll be fun to have the girls play together:)
ReplyDelete