Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Above Zero!!

We finally made it above zero. Today is supposed to be great too. Mackenzie and I will have to get Nolan bundled up for a walk or something after daycare. She has not enjoyed the winter weather like she did last year. She gets mad that she can't use her hands with the mittens on.

Anyway, it's nice to be able to get out with Nolan during the day. I enjoyed a leisurely walk through Wal-mart yesterday at 8 am....the ONLY time to shop there in my opinion. It was quiet and not full of interesting people : )
I picked up pictures of Nolan and did some birthday book shopping for Macky...great to do without her!

I also made it into school yesterday. It was fun to see my class and their expressions. my favorite was.... "you look so different!" My gosh, I hope so!

We also got a fun surprise in the mail from Mackenzie's daycare in Robbinsdale (minneapolis).
She sent Nolan a gift, but also sent a big sister present for Mackenzie. She got her a sketch pad, markers and a magna doodle. The best part of the gift was a photo album of pictures she had taken of Mackenzie while she went there for daycare. It was so fun to see because it's all sorts of things we never saw (mackenzie's birthday party there, halloween, eating corn cobs, making funny faces, wagon rides and picnics in the park). It is definitely something we will treasure. We REALLY lucked out with Traci for daycare. She was AMAZING and really gave Macky a great head start on learning. We miss her very much!

Here are a few pictures from our week:


She LOVES this little guy! I wish her listening skills would get a little better, but I am happy that she enjoys having him around the house !


Tummy Time! I forget how much they start moving in the first 2 months.


SIOUX FAN!!! :-)

1 comment: