Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

have your babies in march...

I have decided that I enjoyed my maternity leave SO much more when it was spring. (at least spring in Minnesota) I could walk outside, well actually I could even just go outside. This morning it was -36 with windchill and I had to bring Mackenzie to daycare. It was freezing!

I also miss maternity leave in Minneapolis because there was a lot more to see and do while on my leave. I went to the Art Institute, Mall of America and even just the Rosedale Mall. I LOVED walking at the Mall of America. My friend Stephanie and I could walk and talk, walk and talk and walk and talk. In one of our meetings we walked over 6 miles without even realizing it. The scenery never gets old :-) and neither did the conversations. I have no idea what we talked about before we had babies!

I will settle for the Columbia Mall and it's one baby store (baby gap). I might have to settle for the tredmill and some episodes of Friends, if the temperature doesn't rise soon. Happy winter everyone, yikes!





Our Sioux Family! We took this the night they lost, so Eric wouldn't wear this shirt the 2nd night. he's so superstitious.


Nolan was having tummy time, so Mackenzie thought she should too. She is such a copy cat. She even fake cries when we change her diaper now too.



Watching "baby Nonan" she says his name so cute!




First bath at home, his cord finally came off over the weekend, so we are excited to do an actual bath later tonight (hopefully) He's getting a little stinky!

1 comment:

  1. Nolan is adorable. Wish I could be there to hold the little guy. I'm sure that we probably won't even get to see him until the wedding. Maybe the snow will be gone by then!!HA! I'm sending a little gift in the mail so you should get it sometime in the next week. You all make a very cute family!

    ReplyDelete