Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

We have a big wedding weekend coming up! Eric's sister, Jenny gets married this weekend to a hockey loving guy named Marcus! Yay a hockey fan in the family!!! We have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. Mackenzie is going to be an honorary flower girl. She says she's going to be a princess instead. She looks so darn cute in her dress. I'll post some pictures after the wedding weekend winds down. The Steele house will be full of Steeles on Sunday. We are going to have (almost) the entire Steele family over for a picnic after the wedding festivities. We won't have the newlyweds here though because they take off for their honeymoon that morning.

It should be an interesting wedding with Eric trying to take care of both munchkins. I am a bridesmaid, so he's on his own :-) I'll let you know how it goes! Have a great weekend and welcome to the family, Marcus Kruger! (p.s.--- he's a gopher fan, we'll have to look past that)

No comments:

Post a Comment