Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Thursday, July 7, 2011

5 years!!

Today Eric and I have been married for 5 years! It seems like a lot longer and also seems like just yesterday. We have been through 3 moves, 2 births, 4 new jobs (3 for me and 1 for Erk), a new house and countless other wonderful events and days.

I am so lucky to have found a person who I can share all of these days with. He is an amazing husband and a very loving father. It is so fun to see him with our children, who just adore him. He's such a hard worker and I can't wait to see what is in store for the next 5 years and the many more years to follow. :-)

Here are some pictures of my honey and me! man oh man do I love this guy!


this is the christmas we got engaged : ) 2004

enjoying the sunshine at the Eken's lake


Enjoying drinks on a hot Dallas night

Delta Gamma parent's formal 2006


fall 2006 at Como Lake in St.Paul



1st Dental school formal February 2007


1st holiday season married--at the Eken's house







Lake Michigan in Milwaukee may 2007


Hawaii.... what an amazing trip!!! : )


Graduation 2010!!




Graduation Awards Night by the Mississippi River

I could put a ton more, but it's time to go to dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! You look so young! But, then again I am really old!

    ReplyDelete