Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Happy as a Clam--Steele Fam


Sunday, October 16, 2011

falling leaves

We enjoyed playing in the yard and making a lot of pumpkin leaf bags last week. Daddy was at the football game and we decided to start getting the yard cleaned up for the first time. We had 2 big pumpkin bags, but one broke. We had to go out and find some new ones, but all we could find were smaller ones. Mackenzie, Grandma and I filled some of them and Eric helped us finish up when he got home. Now our yard looks a bit like a pumpkin patch, but Mackenzie loves it.

Nolan also loves the leaves, but he focuses more on eating them than helping clean them. I finally had to put him in his walker out in the grass, so we could keep an eye on him. He is crawling all over the place and thinks he can do whatever he likes. :-) such a busy body, just like his sister was when she was that age. I think he'll be walking before Thanksgiving, hopefully not by Halloween. I'm not ready for it yet!




Our happy little 9 month old


Our sweet little 2 1/2 year old


the attempt at getting them to sit together and take a picture


we LOVE this one because Mackenzie is in a full out sprint in the background. funny and totally perfect because that's what she does all the time


our fall home sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment