Nolan is cruising around the house by crawling and also by cruising along the furniture. He is able to go from one object to another and also get up and down on his own. He's also standing on his own for a few seconds at a time. He thinks it's pretty funny. He doesn't like to stay very long by himself because he is totally a mommy's boy right now. He wants to be held all the time and is constantly crawling up me no matter where I am. It's really sweet, but also time consuming. I know it won't last forever and he'll grow up too fast, so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can.
At school we have conferences this week, which means I am at school WAY more than I want to be. I don't have a lot of kids in my class, so my conference schedule is not very busy. I get time to get other things done in the classroom which is nice. Tonight we are going to St. Mary's to paint bowls for the Empty Bowl project. It's an event that raises awareness and money for the food shelf in Grand Forks. People get to paint a bowl, then the bowl is fired and glossed. In November the food shelf puts on an event where you can pay $15 to buy a bowl and get a simple meal of soup and bread. It's such a neat idea and the event actually takes place at my school. We are going to let Mackenzie paint a bowl this year. Hopefully she'll enjoy it and that it'll turn out cute!
I'll try to get some pictures up from Nolan's 9 month lilly pad session and from our fun time in the leaves. I love fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment