Almost like when you get the idea in your head that you want a haircut. (which I also have by the way!) I'll take suggestions there as well. :-)






Eric's first idea was blue. I said no, but I do like this blue.

I am a fan of neutral because I could change accessories easier than paint colors.

simple

Ours is brown now, but much darker and really glossy, it's weird. I like this brown.

I like how bright it is, but it seems pretty girly. I like the reddish accents, but it also seems a little to Americana. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the red, white and blue, but I don't know if I would enjoy looking at it every day
I'm sure we won't start this project for a while, but I think it's time to update something in our home and the bathroom's a great place to start and I totally have the itch! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment