We had a wonderful summer. I'm not surprised that I didn't get anything posted on the blog, but I am sorry! We kept ourselves busy with lake visits, a week at Thumper Pond Resort in Ottertail, and a lot of time spent at the library, parks, and splash parks. We are working on getting back into school/work/daycare mode. Even Eric has to wake up earlier now that we are all back into our routines. It's nice to have a little more structure, but Nolan has been taking a little longer to adjust. He's not quite ready to share Mommy with Mommy's work.
I have a BIG class this year compared to last year. I only had 9 last year and this year I have a whopping 17! It seems like a huge class, but I know it's still a small, nice number to have. I am always excited for a new year, even when it's hard to drop the kiddos off at daycare.
Mackenzie starts preschool tomorrow (WOWSA!) I am so excited for her and she has been anxiously awaiting it all summer. She is in the gingerbread room and can't wait to meet her new friends and play with all the new toys and books. I'll have to post a few random summer pictures to prove that we did do something. Happy Monday!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment