Here are a few pictures from his Mickey birthday party.
Nolan's Mickey cupcakes, I loved how they turned out, but if you ever make them use double stuff oreos so you have more space for the toothpicks to stay put.
Nolan, Peyton, Emma and Mackenzie searching during the Mickey-go-seek game. I printed pictures of the characters and made a little paper for them to see who they were looking for. They had so much fun and we played it at least 3 times.
I love this one! Here they all are covering their eyes while we hid the pictures around the room again. What a fun group of kiddos.
Coloring table
Mackenzie was all about checking her paper for the pictures. She would cross them off when they found them and then update the room on the ones they were still looking for. She was so fun to watch.
Birthday boy enjoying his "hot diggity dogs" and his Mickey CLUBhouse sandwiches. He was such a good boy for his party, so smiley and social.
It's pretty hard to only put up 2 fingers. Here's his easier way
Opening presents, we got him a craftsman workbench
Pinterest projects are so fun, aren't they! I love Pinterest for birthday party ideas. Much easier than re-inventing the wheel.
Mackenzie enjoying Nolan's new present.
Grandpa Butch loves it. I think he likes it even more since it's actually a Craftsman brand set. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment