I also added a few pictures from some other January/February events. Sledding pictures are at the bottom. We haven't been all that busy, but it's been a fun month, if we can look past all the illnesses!
Nolan being a big helper
This is a picture of poor Nolan a day after his 2nd birthday. He ended up having pneumonia and a bad ear infection. They didn't do a chest x-ray, but heard it in his lungs, so they treated him for that and said they would do the same thing if they had done the x-rays. His Mickey pillow, blanket, doll, and pajamas made it okay. I'm sure he was watching Mickey Mouse (or hockey).
Mackenzie was a big helper at the baby shower and even fit inside the gift bags.
Here's the latest baby bump picture taken on February 5th after our ultrasound (20 weeks).
We also found out that we are having another boy! We weren't planning on finding out, but I completely caved! (I don't feel too bad about it!)
We had the ultrasound tech write it on a card and we put it in an envelope. We picked up Mackenzie and Nolan and opened it as a family in front of our video camera. I was shocked. I thought for sure it was a girl, and I was right for both of the other 2. It was so much fun. Nolan is still telling us that it's a baby sister, but I think he will be very happy to have a brother to play hockey with everyday. Mackenzie is re-reading the card and seems pretty happy!
Enjoying National Pancake Day with chocolate chip pancakes and eggs
Sledding pictures!!!
After this one Nolan headed to the suburban with Grandma to watch.
You can see some of the ground drifting in the next 2 pictures.
Mackenzie loved it and wasn't quite ready to go. She loves being outside.
Love sledding! Leah wants to go in Fargo but none of her friends are game. Glad to hear the news of another boy! Keeps the Steele name going. Grandpa Bernard would be happy!
ReplyDelete